Best answer

How to pull Zoom attendees for meeting summaries?

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to set up a zapier with my zoom summaries such that:

when a meeting ends + a zoom summary is generated

pull down the list of attendees emails

from then I can use the emails to look up with another zap in our CRM to attach it as a note, but I can’t seem to find an action for pulling attendees from zoom summaries.

it seems as though the zoom API does support this https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/pastMeetingParticipants

however Zoom now moved to an oAuth integration as a requirement and it’s much more complex than I would like…

I tried the webhook workaround but they’re also now requiring verification and I have to encode my response which requires building a developer app…

is there any update as to when the native zoom integration will support pulling attendees? 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 23 April 2024, 11:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Charley Ma,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the functionality you’re looking for is currently not possible with Zapier. However, we do have an existing feature request for the Get Webinar/Meeting Attendees trigger.

I have added you to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!