Question

How to only output Lead Score values that are not blank eg. Company - Name, Company - Industry etc.

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

This post was split from the topic: How to add lines in a Salesforce field

I don’t know if I could ask something additional in this thread, but how could I only get values that are not blank (from Lead Score) eg. Company - Name, Company - Industry etc.

Ty!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Angela Eden 👋

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your follow up question out into a separate topic here to keep things organised! 🙂

Perhaps you could use a Formatter (Text > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action to check if a field is blank and only output the field name followed by the relevant value if a value exists (Company: Name-goes-here, Industry: industry-goes-here etc.) .

If that sounds promising, here’s some existing topics in Community that might be helpful to get you started on that:

Alternatively, it might be better to handle the conditional logic needed in a Code action. It’s a bit more advanced but we have an AI (Beta) feature that can help generate the code for you. You can find out more about that here: Generate a Code step using AI (Beta) 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Let us know if you get stuck at all!