Best answer

How to map a field in Zapier to Dynamics Online CRM for UTM tracking?

• 24 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Edit: Ignore this post. I’m cursed to always find the answers for things as soon as I get frustrated and ask. Solution: Found the “UTM Source” field in Zapier, mapped it to the Unbounce “utm_source” hidden field. Found the default “UTM Source” field in Power platform form editor and enabled it.

Hello.

We are using Unbounce to create landing pages and collect forms. These forms have a hidden “utm_source” field on them to help us see where our leads are coming from. Zapier then takes the form data and desposits it into Microsoft Dynamics Online CRM. This all works fine.

But we’d like to be able to generate reports with the data in the CRM. My idea was to create a simple text field on the “leads” form in power platform. Then edit our Zap in Zapier and map “utm_source” to that field. But I cannot find a way to go about his? Something about custom fields not being supported?

How then can we go about this?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 25 July 2023, 07:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Devam,

Awesome! Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

Also, thanks for sharing your solution. I'll make sure to include it in my reply and mark it as the Best Answer. This way, our fantastic Community members who might encounter a similar issue can easily find the helpful solution you provided:

Solution: Found the “UTM Source” field in Zapier, mapped it to the Unbounce “utm_source” hidden field. Found the default “UTM Source” field in Power platform form editor and enabled it.