Best answer

How to link Zapier to Vtiger CRM for Google Ads?

• 21 August 2023
  • 1 reply

How to link Zapier to Vtiger CRM for Google Ads?

icon

Best answer by SamB 21 August 2023, 17:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Johnson, welcome to the Community! 🙂

It looks like you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this, asking how to connect to a self-hosted instance of Vtiger CRM. I did some checking and found we’ve got an existing feature request to have self-hosted instances of Vtiger CRM supported that was mentioned in Community previously here: 

I’ve added your vote to that feature request since it appears to be what you’re after here. We can't guarantee any sort of timeline or if it'll be added, but we'll definitely notify you by email once it's done. There’s no reported workarounds for this at the minute but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share them on the other topic tracking this feature request.

As we already have a thread going for this feature request. I'll close this one to help keep things tidy. For anyone that comes across this, if you're keen to vote for this too, please pop over to the main topic, and we'll get your vote added!