Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

I'm coming to you because I'm having problems logging into my VTIGER account

Here is the information requested :

I am sure to put the right information and here is the error that comes out : 

To meet Zapier's recommendations: 

1/ No popup appears

2/ Here are the rights on Vtiger, they are all granted : 

If you have an idea of what the problem might be, I'm listening!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 February 2023, 18:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Avner 

Good question.

Make sure there are no leading/trailing spaces in the values that you are copy/pasting or inputting into those fields.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Indeed we have already checked

We even tried with the different accounts we created on it, always the same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Avner 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

@Avner your screenshot (Sharing Access) tells me you are using Vtiger Open Source (Not Vtiger Cloud).

If you are looking to connect self-hosted/open source Vtiger, you will need to get a plugin for Vtiger. 

This is not our plugin, however we (vtexperts.com) have used this for a few of our customers and it is working as expected.

I hope that helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Avner your screenshot (Sharing Access) tells me you are using Vtiger Open Source (Not Vtiger Cloud).

If you are looking to connect self-hosted/open source Vtiger, you will need to get a plugin for Vtiger. 

This is not our plugin, however we (vtexperts.com) have used this for a few of our customers and it is working as expected.

I hope that helps.

Whoa, thanks so much for sharing this, @VTE! We love to see this kinda support. 🤗

On a related note, I did hunt down an open feature request for supporting self-hosted Vtiger accounts. While it doesn’t appear possible at the moment, based off Vtiger’s feedback, I did add your vote to it @Avner. This way if that changes, you’ll be emailed and we can keep this thread updated as well.

Sorry to not have better news here but appreciate ya’ll using the Zapier community! 🧡

So any solution based on this currently?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Johnson,

Have you tried the workaround @VTE suggested?

I hope that helps.

It seems like using a plugin for Vtiger CRM works here.

In the meantime, I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. While we don’t have an exact timeframe for the features implementation, we will let you know via email once there is.

Thanks!