Question

How to append vs replace data in Wealthbox CRM?

• 24 June 2020
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I created a Zap to collect lead data from an Aweber form embedded in my blog post, add the subscriber in Aweber, or update subscriber if one already exists, then check my CRM, Wealthbox, and do the same (add if no record exists, update if one does exist.)  All works except when a record exists in Wealthbox, the form data overwrites the existing data rather than updating/appending.  How do I force it to append vs. overwrite?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Rog ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Currently there is not an Action within Wealthbox to update a contact- so what you are seeing is the overwriting of the Find/Create Action. Fortunately, there is an open feature request for an “update a contact” option. 

I have gone ahead and added you as an interested user, which does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s team
  • Adds weight to this feature request in the queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I don't have an ETA on when or if this feature will go into production, but if it does you will be notified via email.

I know that’s not the news you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!