Question

How to add Klaviyo form to my Squarespace website?

• 25 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hey all

Can I add a Klaviyo created form to my Squarespace website?

Either as:

1. a popup
  2. an embeded form

I have ensured that forms are working etc. I have used Klaviyo extensively, so know that I have everything working correct - i just have NO IDEA why i can’t get code to work on Squarespace. 

Any help would be wonderful.

I am about to scream!

Cherie

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I have just researched about squarespace and I think you can achieve what you are looking for.

Just get the embed codes for your form and paste it on the desired page adding a code element on your squarespace site.

Regarding a popup,you need to add the javascript for that specific popup and add that in the header of the squarespace site to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @cheriej 

Please clarify how this relates to your Zaps.

Hmmmmm good question? I thought the only was that I could integrate Klaviyo with Squarespace was to use Zaps?

Thanks heaps for taking the time to research etc. i really appreciate it.

I tried that - but I cant get the form to appear.

I have ensured that the form code 

I even went into incognito mode in case it appears only on a live site and not in editor.

I am at a loss as to what I am doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cheriej 

Once you’re able to embed the Klaviyo form properly on the Squarespace site, then that data will be automatically sent to Klaviyo, and no Zaps will be needed.

Otherwise, you can use a Squarespace form to capture data, then use a Zap to send the data to Klaviyo.