Best answer

How many Zaps and tasks do I use when I use them to populate contacts into Google Sheets?

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi guys

i’m starting right now with Zapier, i just created my first zap connecting one google spreedsheet with my onw list in 4dem (email marketing). 

I have 2 questions:

• I add my first concact and it runs as 1 task. If i add 200 more contacts all togheter, i have to consider 1 task or 200 tasks?
  • In my free plan (i’m starting :sunglasses: ) i have 1000 tasks: they are for each month, so, every new month i have 1000 new tasks, or is a lifetime limit?

Many thanks guys

Gabriele

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 22 November 2020, 18:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Article: https://zapier.com/help/manage/tasks/learn-about-tasks-in-zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Gabrielle!

Welcome to the community.

These are great questions, and just so you have a bit more to go on, I thought I'd respond with some answers:

• I add my first concact and it runs as 1 task. If i add 200 more contacts all togheter, i have to consider 1 task or 200 tasks?

• You have to consider 200 tasks - It will run for each contact

• In my free plan (i’m starting :sunglasses: ) i have 1000 tasks: they are for each month, so, every new month i have 1000 new tasks, or is a lifetime limit?

• Your tasks run out each month, so if you don't use them they reset at the end of the month.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.