Question

How do I use Zapier to create conversions for my Google Ads campaign?

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Is this the right way to do it? Using the Google Analytics app

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Arvidos. Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It appears you’ve selected values for the necessary fields. But for the Event Name field did you manually type in a value, or did you select a field containing the value “hej” from the EasyPractice trigger step? Just wanted to double-check because if it was manually typed in then the conversion event name would be the same every time the Zap runs. See: Why is my Zap action adding the same data each time it occurs? to learn more.

Are you running into any errors when you test that Google Analytics 4 action? If so, can you share a screenshot of the full error message so we can help troubleshoot that with you. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!