Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Zap to copy files from a specific folder in an S3 bucket over to Sharepoint.

I can connect to S3 and the bucket, but is there a way to specify the folder that it should monitor?

We have hundreds of thousands of docs in this bucket, so currently we receive the “Response payload size exceeded maximum allowed payload size (6291556 bytes).” error when it connects to the bucket.

Is there any wok around for this, or a way to specify which Folder Zap should monitor?

Thank you

Hi @NickBuchanan,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the error you’re running into in Amazon S3 is a known bug. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the bug report.