Best answer

How do I show the relevant row on my Notion database to be updated when a prospect unsubscribes to Snov.io?

• 3 August 2022
  • 2 replies

So from my campaign, when the prospects unsubscribe from snov.io, I'd like that to be reflected on my notion database displaying which prospects are unsubscribed.

To be more specific when a prospect unsubscribes, I need the relevant row on my notion database to be updated with a tag as well. 

Is this possible? If yes, how can I achieve it?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 4 August 2022, 20:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Asif00! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

I did some digging and at the moment the Snov.io app doesn’t currently offer a “New Unsubscriber” trigger which means this particular workflow isn’t possible. 😔 That said there is an open feature request for this that I added your vote to. While we can’t offer an ETA in terms of when or/if this will be offered, it does help their team to track and gauge interest moving forward.  🙂 It’ll also ensure you’re contacted via email if that changes.

Our team will be sure to keep the topic updated as well! 

I didn’t see a feature request for “Bounced Email” though. I can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, it might be worth letting them know that’s something you’re interested in. 🙂

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and let us know if you have any other questions!

I have the same question with other statuses as well like when the emails are bounced, I’d like that updated on the notion database as well. If there’s a trigger or a way to help update these statuses, that would be really useful! Thanks in advance! :)