Best answer

How do I share Facebook page posts to my Google My Business page?

• 19 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

My apologies in advance as I’m really new to Zapier.  I am looking to connect my Facebook page with my Google My Business page. The goal is to share my Facebook page posts to my Google My Business page.

Is this possible directly or can there be a workflow with slack?

Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 21 April 2020, 21:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Thank you @Liz_Roberts ! :)

I do want to create posts on my Google My Business page and trying to streamline manual posts by creating a Zap from Facebook to Google My Business.

It would be great if you can pass this on to your Team, and very much appreciated!! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Can82 ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Are you looking to pass content or review information between Facebook and Google My Business?

Currently the only Trigger for Google My Business is “New Review,” and the only Action is “Create a Reply,” so I am not seeing a way information aside from a review could be passed from Facebook directly or via Slack. 

That being said, there is an open feature request for a “Create Post” action for Google My Business that I am happy to add you to! This elevates this request to the app team and will make sure you’re notified when/if it becomes available. 

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!