Question

How do I set up a Zap to create Trello cards for new Facebook Lead Ads leads with correct field mapping?

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey!

I’m trying to connect facebook and trello through Zapier, in order to see all the new leads from facebook ads on Trello.

I tried to create an automation where it automatically creates a trello card with the name on the title of the card and info of the lead on the description. But it didn’t work. If you could please tell me each step to make this work sson, I would appreciate.

Also, another thing is, when I’m setting the fields of the Facebook Forms on the Trello Card’s description, there are multiple options like “Email”, “EMAIL”, and “Raw Email”. Which ones should I choose?

Thanks in advance

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @mamedia_mkt,

Raw fields and non-raw fields in Facebook Lead Ads are nearly identical. In some cases, the value for the fields are exactly the same. However, depending on the field type, Facebook may add some minor formatting changes to the non-raw fields to make them "pretty" while raw fields will always provide the exact value.

Hopefully, this helps!