Question

How do I set up a Typeform questionnaire and calculate a price in Google Sheets from the answers?

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there!

I'm hoping to get some help with integrating my Typeform and Google Sheet. I have a questionnaire set up in Typeform and I'd like to take the combination of answers from the user and have it calculate a price in Google Sheet (combinaison between brand, category and size of a clothes). Then, I'd like for that price to appear as the result for the user on the same Typeform.

Has anyone successfully done this before and could share some tips or guidance? I'm eager to get this up and running!

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Victor D 

Good question.

In order for us to have enough context, can you please outline a specific example so we can better understand the inputs/outputs.

Please provide screenshots as well for clarity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Victor D, quick question as I want to ensure I understand your question in it’s entirety. You’re looking to pull information from Typeform, send it over to Google Sheets to handle some calculations, then send it back to Typeform another location in Typeform to be attributed to said user?