Best answer

How do I set up a trigger for New Credit Note in accounts payable in Xero?

• 21 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

We currently have a Zap set up where a new invoice in accounts payable is created. How do I set up a trigger for the credit notes in accounts payable? 

I have attached a screenshot of the credit note in Xero, this is what I want to trigger in Zapier.

Regards

icon

Best answer by SamB 21 June 2023, 12:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Mitchell Zezima

Ah, it looks like a similar question has been asked about before in the Community:

There isn’t a “New Credit Note” trigger for Xero at present. But as mentioned on that other topic, there is a feature request to have such a trigger added to the Xero integration. I’ve added your vote to that feature request. I don’t have any ETA on when that trigger would be added but you’ll get an email from us the minute it is! 

Since this is already being discussed in the other topic I’m going to close out this post now so that we can keep track of any interest folks in one place. For anyone who comes across this and wants to have their vote added, please reach out on the main topic for this feature request directly. I’d also recommend subscribing to that topic to be kept informed of any news or workarounds shared there! 🙂