Best answer

How do I set the purchase of a particular product in Squarespace to be the trigger of an automated email?

• 12 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have a membership for sale in my shop on Squarespace, I want to have an automated email come from gmail and sent to the customer when they purchase this particular product as I need to send them particular instructions. Is there are a way of setting  the purchase of a particular product to trigger a zap?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 May 2023, 14:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Old Tree,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Squarespace integration doesn't currently support triggering on new orders. However, we're always working on making our integrations more powerful and user-friendly. I have added you to the list of interested users for this feature request. This helps increase the visibility of the request and lets us notify you when the feature becomes available. Although I can't provide an ETA for when this will happen, I can assure you that we'll email you once it's implemented.

To give you a better understanding, the Squarespace integration is developed and maintained by the same people who make the product. So, I encourage you to reach out to them and request that they add this feature. Our partners are usually more responsive when they hear from their own customers, and it may raise the visibility of your needs.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We’re always here to help! 😊