Question

How do I set a string value based on a boolean value?

• 29 November 2021
  • 3 replies

We have a linkedin lead form integration running. We ask for consent on the form, which results a boolean value true or false. I want to ‘convert’ this into a string value that I can send over to our ActiveCampaign instance. It expects the value of this field to be “I Agree”, so a string.

Can I set up this conversion in the Zap? This doesn’t seem to work, but I’m not sure if this is possible in the first place.
I also looked into the conversions and functions but found nothing yet that worked.

In the ZAP field mapping:

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@woodwing 

Please post screenshots with how you have the Formatter > Utilities > Lookup Table configured for your use case, thanks.

Thank Troy, I did, but that doesn’t work, as I cannot replace a boolean value from Linkedin with a string value in the same variable. The lookup I think only works with data pairs from the same type. I use it to map countries like USA > United States.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @woodwing 

Try using a Formatter > Utilities > Lookup Table: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-lookup-tables-in-zaps