Question

How do I search for contacts in HubSpot using multiple email addresses from DocuSign?

• 18 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I am trying essentially, I want to search for contacts using either email. But the hubspot zap will only let me search for the email 1x. How should i set this up so that it looks at both emails from docusign? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hannah L 

Good question.

You can add Paths to search for each email.

Or you an do Looping to iterate thru each email.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Could you elaborate on how i would set up the looping? I am not sure how I go from the loop step to the next step. 

My goal is find the contact in hubspot for the contact that is not my email domain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannah L 

Did you review the help article for using the Looping app?

https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did, im not sure how to get it to go to the next step. Is there an example you could send. The article only told me what it could do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @hannah L,

Unfortunately, the “Find Contact” action for HubSpot doesn’t support searching for multiple contacts. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality. Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that.

Additionally, you might be able to use Looping by Zapier as a workaround as suggested by Troy. I haven’t tested this out myself, but here’s a detailed instructions on how to use Looping by Zapier: