Question

How do I reactivate my Zapier payment through PayPal after encountering issues with annual subscription change?

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm reaching out here because I'm encountering some difficulties with reactivating my payment for Zapier through PayPal, and I'm hoping someone here might be able to offer some guidance.

Here's a brief overview of the situation:

Last year, I was paying for my Zapier subscription on a monthly basis. However, due to certain circumstances, I had to cancel the automatic payments.

This year, I'm in a position to pay for my subscription annually, which is more convenient for me. However, when I tried to switch to an annual payment plan, I encountered issues with the payment being blocked.

I tried to resolve the issue by accessing my PayPal settings and attempting to reactivate the Zapier payment. However, despite my efforts, the payment remained inactive, and I was unable to change it.

I looked for solutions online but couldn't find any helpful information. I then reached out to PayPal support for assistance, and they informed me that Zapier would need to reactivate the payment on their end. Unfortunately, they were unable to assist directly.

I had a similar issue with another service provider, Active Campaign, in the past. However, their customer support team was incredibly helpful and even provided me with a free month until they resolved the issue and provided a working payment link.

When I reached out to Zapier for assistance, their response was delayed, and they provided me with steps that I had already tried. Additionally, they mentioned that email support is only available for paid members, which I found ironic given that I was asking them to help me PAY. Instead, they sent me here :-(

I'm reaching out to the community in the hopes that someone might have encountered a similar issue or can offer guidance on how to resolve this matter. I truly value the services provided by Zapier and would prefer not to take my business elsewhere. Any assistance or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your help and support!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @tonyjuanpailos,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Regarding the payment issues you’re experiencing I’d recommend reaching out to our Billings & Accounts team directly. You can reach them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

69f1cafd54750b14d2cb64695869d72f.png
(view larger)

7b5aa1d91bdedc06c638bf8b95a76ccf.png
(view larger)

I appreciate your patience and understanding.