Question

How do I migrate QuickBase files to Salesforce Accounts using Zapier?

• 21 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I’m working with a client that is finishing a migration from QuickBase to Salesforce. The remaining task to be completed is getting all Files/Attachments out of QuickBase and imported to the corresponding Account record in Salesforce.

I am a Salesforce professional, have used Zapier a little bit, and am unfamiliar with Quick Base. I know Quick Base offers Pipelines at a certain tier, but what I’m really looking to validate is can this be done with a Find Records element in Zapier to GET the files/attachments from Quick Base, then Upsert onto the correct Salesforce Account record via unique identifier.

An idea I had is:

Find Records (Quick Base) → Filter (does it exist in a table?) → If Yes, loop

If No, Assign to Table → Loop → Find Account(s) in Salesforce by Unique ID → Upsert to Salesforce Account record

I realize that example needs some tweaking to get outside of endless looping, but I’m looking for guidance if someone has done this before and any limitations to be aware of for this solution.

DropBox is also part of the tech stack, so if it’s easier to upload the Files to Dropbox first, then post the DropBox URL to the Salesforce Account record that is fine as well.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @realjustinjax 

Review the info below and if you need more help, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured to give us more context.

Zap Apps

Available triggers/actions:

HELP