Best answer

How do I integrate RD Station with LearnWorlds to send specific event leads and enroll them in a course?

• 27 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello.

I need to integrate RD Station to Learnworlds (LW). I need to send to LW just the leads that converted in a specific event (gestao-no-agronegocio). Not all leads.

Then I need to enroll the new user on a specific course in Learnworlds.

I don’t even know how to start.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Kind regards

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 June 2023, 11:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Agroadvance & welcome to the Zapier Community 👋🏽 I would suggest the below configuration: 

• Trigger: New Lead Conversion in RD Station
  • Add a Zapier Filter step to sift out only leads converted within the desired event
  • Action: Enroll User in Product in LearnWorlds 

That should give you a starting point but let us know how it goes!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok. Thank you. This way it returned a message.

If I choose (Text) Contains, the same message appears. Is it a problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Agroadvance,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I've taken a look at your screenshot and it appears that your Filter step is set up just right. The message you're seeing is due to the "Event Identifier" sample data not matching exactly with the condition you've typed (gestao-no-agronegocio). This is why you're seeing the "Your Zap would not have continued" message.

I hope this clears things up a bit! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok. I just checked RD Station regarding the Identifier. It does exist and it is correct. Any other issue that I can look for?

Userlevel 1
Badge

If I continue, it appears another error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Agroadvance,

Thanks for the additional details.

From the error message in your screenshot, it appears that the user is already enrolled in that product, and LearnWorlds doesn't permit duplicate enrollments.

To troubleshoot this, could you kindly try the following steps? First, click on "Skip test". Then, go ahead and publish the Zap. Once it's published, trigger the Zap and make sure to use a new email address when you're creating a lead in RD Station.

Let's see if this resolves the issue. Looking forward to hearing how it goes! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

It worked perfectly. Thank you everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Agroadvance,

You are most welcome! We’re glad to hear everything is now sorted out.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊