Question

How do I enable my custom GPT to access data from my Wix CMS collection without manual downloading and uploading?

• 29 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I’d like my custom GPT to be able to access one of my Wix CMS collections. Currently to do a task I need to download the CSV of the collection and upload it to my GPT in chatGPT.

How can I allow the GPT to get the information it needs from my Wix collection without having to manually download and upload?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @real, welcome to the Community! 🎉

In order for the GPT to be able to access the collection in Wix CMS it would likely need to have a search action added as a Zapier AI Action. But for that search action to be available to use as an AI Action it would need to be added to the Wix app on Zapier first. Unfortunately the Wix app only has triggers available at the moment.

So I’d recommend reaching out to the Support team to submit a feature request to have a search action added. You can do that using the form at the bottom of the page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Instead of using a GPT perhaps you could look at using an Open AI Assistant? Assistants have similar functionality to a GPT but unlike a GPT you’re able to interact with them via Zap. So you could potentially automate the upload of the CSV to the assistant to read information from it. If that sounds like it could be useful you can find out more about how to use Assistants here: Use OpenAI's Assistants API with your Zaps

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions or if there’s anything else you’d like help with just let us know!