Best answer

How do I connect the Visitor ID to the Prospect ID with my Ninja Form/Pardot Zapier integration?

• 29 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am running Ninja Forms through a Zapier/Pardot integration. The connection works great but we have noticed a glaring lack of Activity History for our Prospects in Pardot. I have done a fair amount of research and have come to the understanding that this is due to Zapier not connecting the Prospect to their corresponding Visitor ID. I have successfully captured the Visitor ID as a cookie on DOM load and am passing that info into a hidden field in Ninja Forms. I can see the ID as an available variable in the Zap form data. My question is, what is my next step in connecting this and getting that activity history in Pardot? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ekline 29 October 2020, 20:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

ANNND the answer is to use Zapier’s Webhooks integration. Create a form handler in Pardot, copy the Endpoint URL and paste that as the POST URL for the Webhook. Map your field entries in the Data section and you’re done! So much easier than doing API calls or struggling with the Zapier/Pardot integration - also, it’s free.