Question

How do I add a tag to a subscriber in MailChimp dependent on what is selected in a Squarespace form dropdown?

• 14 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there, in creating a zap to integrate a Squarespace form submission to update a subscriber in Mailchimp, I’m finding that I can’t see multiple options the user can choose from in the form. I.E. I want to add a tag to that subscriber’s profile in MC dependent on what they select in the dropdown, but only one option is showing (Option 1). I’d also ideally see that option’s name instead of needing to review what order I put them in.

Is there a fix for this so that the options can correlate to the tags added in the Zap? Thank you! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hannahrose 

Good question.

Can you provide screenshots for us to have more context? (SS Form fields/options and data returned in the Zap trigger step)

You may have to do some testing and pull in new Zap trigger test data by following this guide: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger