Best answer

How can I get notified from Keap for Contracts expiring in Autotask?

• 14 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I am wondering how can I utilize zapier in notifiying our team through keap that contracts are expiring?

thank you!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 March 2023, 01:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Queesntown IT 

Good question.

Which version of Keap are you using?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Queesntown IT 

Just making a follow-up. Which version of Keap are you using?

To help you further on this and be able to suggest workarounds, do you have a specific use case that I could help out with? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I’ll keep an eye out for your response. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi I am currently using Keap Max Classic

Userlevel 1

Hi @Queesntown IT 

Just making a follow-up. Which version of Keap are you using?

To help you further on this and be able to suggest workarounds, do you have a specific use case that I could help out with? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I’ll keep an eye out for your response. Thank you!

Hi I am using Keap Max Classic. the case looks like this:

When a recurring contract is about to expire, I would like to be notified that “hey, this certain contract is about to expire. please go to Autotask and renew or update the end date.”

thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Queesntown IT 

Perhaps you need to configure a Campaign Sequence in KMC to do a Contact action that can be used to trigger the Zap.