Question

How can I add a new trigger to my Zap?

• 18 January 2023
  • 3 replies

How do I add a new trigger in my configuration 
I have 2 zaps running currently but I need to add more
Also, for some reason my zaps are not running. I tried checking for errors but there arent any.
I am confused where is the issue 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @samarth, welcome to the Community!

Could you please share some more information about what you’re trying to do with Zapier? For example “when this happens in x app, I want that to happen in y app”. If you aren’t sure, I good place to start is this article: Will it Zap? How to work out if Zapier can help you with your workflow.

You said that you have two Zaps so far, what are the triggers and actions in those Zaps and are they currently turned on?

If we know more about what you’re trying to do and where you are up to so far, we’ll do our best to help :)

Hi, thanks for the reply!
I am a developer at Goodseeker and I was trying to edit already public zaps and add 3 more
I was not able to find where to do that but I got that now.
If I migrate my previous version to the new one, users will be able to get the new triggers in the same app right ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @samarth!

Thanks for the extra information :)

When you say that you were trying to edit a public Zap and add 3 more, do you mean that you’re working on the Goodseeker integration and would like to add new triggers to the integration? If so, the best place to ask questions about developing a Zapier integration in the Developer section of the community. The lovely folks there have a lot of experience developing integrations for Zapier and will be able to help you :)

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!