Question

How can emails in Email Parser by Zapier be re-sent through an updated/extra template?

• 7 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Some emails came into my “Email Parser by Zapier” template but were poorly parsed due to an ill made template. I’ve corrected the template by creating a new and accurate extra template. How can I use my newest template and re-run the emails in my inbox for parsing using the new template without re-send them to my inbox again? Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Oh, and forgot to add that each email has a file attachment. In the event that I cannot re-run the parser on the emails, how can I get to the attachments and download them manually if necessary?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Busted Knuckles! If those tasks already ran “successfully” in your Zap History, then I am afraid there is no way to replay them and have them trigger the new template - sorry about that!

As for the attachments, can you tell me more about where they are coming from before those emails reach the parser? That will help us think through potential workarounds for you. Keep us posted!