Best answer

Google Sheets to NationBuilder Email Opt In and Mobile Opt In Issues

• 31 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Issue

Since upgrading from the deprecated version of Nationbuilder, I notice these two fields Email Opt In and Mobile Phone Opt In have defaulted to the values of Yes and Yes. Whenever I change those values to our custom google sheet fields, Email Opt In and Mobile Phone Opt In, the zaap reverts back to the default nationbuilder fields when the page is refreshed. Why is this? Is this a bug?

Temporary Work-Around
We would prefer having the custom values on the google sheets because those values changes from YES to NO depending on what a person selects on the Google Form.
For now, we have found a way to work around this by creating custom fields to the bottom.
image.png

[Edited by moderator to remove private information from image]

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 April 2020, 18:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Nadira,

It looks like you’ve been in touch with our Support team and they’ve helped you out with this. Thanks for providing that temporary workaround. I’m going to include it again in my response and mark it as Best Answer since that can only be applied to a response :) Thanks for offering that!

Temporary Work-Around
We would prefer having the custom values on the google sheets because those values changes from YES to NO depending on what a person selects on the Google Form.
For now, we have found a way to work around this by creating custom fields to the bottom.
image.png