Best answer

Get multiple deals in HubSpot?

• 8 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I was looking through the forum to understand how to import all my deals from Hubspot at once. 

I've successfully been able to get one deal at a time, using the “Find Deal in HubSpot” Action and property “Deal Name”  with a Letter example A in the “First search property value”  I would get one record with the deal name starting with an A. I tried an asterisks * (wildcard) to see if that would bring them all in but that didnt work.

I did see reference to a similar question saying that a loop should be used. So, I added a Zapier loop and Create Loop “From Line Items”  referencing the same field in the action above. That didnt make any difference.

Could you assist with how I can achieve importing all my Deals.

thank you !

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 8 November 2022, 00:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Djoeg01

Good question.

Most Zap triggers/actions work on a single record basis.

I’d recommend using Transfer by Zapier but HubSpot is NOT supported as a Source app: https://transfer.zapier.com/choose

You might be better served using manual export from HubSpot, then manual import into SQL Server.

Thanks , Ive exported from Hubspot all the records and use the zap to import any changed records.