Best answer

Freshbooks unpaid Invoice showing as Draft in Xero. How to show Awaiting Payment instead?

• 11 November 2021
  • 4 replies

An unpaid Invoice from Freshbooks zapped to Xero is showing as Draft in Xero, but I need it to show Awaiting Payment.  Any ideas?  I only have 3 options when setting up the Zap.  I have draft, request approval or Approved.  I obviously have it set to “Approve” because it doesn’t give me the option to select ‘Awaiting Payment’.

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 November 2021, 10:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No worries, @ktewson. Thanks for letting us know. :slight_smile:

Thank you for reaching out! After considering other issues on top of the initial one I reached out to the community about, we chose to move in another direction. I'm sorry I was not able to offer better feedback. Thank you for your time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ktewson just wanted to check in here to see if you saw Sam’s response and if you’d be open to sharing more details around this issue. Let us know! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @ktewson! :)

Great question! As you’ve already spotted, there isn’t an “Awaiting Payment” status option with the Xero integration.

With a Status of “Approved” selected, it should be creating invoices as “Awaiting Payment” in Xero. Is that the case or are they also being added as drafts in Xero as well?