Question

Free vs Paid plans

• 28 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi, 

I have to synchronize a web app (Saas) with Hubspot.

This Saas software has its own open API/Webhooks.

I need first to import customer data via a csv file and then synchronize it with Hubspot on all new event. 

My question : Will the free plan be sufficient, or will I need to switch to a paid plan?

I don't quite understand the system of "Zaps".

Thank you !

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Pollos 

wecome to the community 

we can intergarte the all webbook +hubspot + zaps and syncronise the data & pull the customer data via a csv file and Hubspot on all new event, but how can i connect to you, 

Hello Pollos 

wecome to the community 

we can intergarte the all webbook +hubspot + zaps and syncronise the data & pull the customer data via a csv file and Hubspot on all new event, but how can i connect to you, 

I need to do it on my own for a customer. I just need to understand how to do it. 
As the application does not exist in Zapier, should I use tables to store the information or webhooks?

And how to do it ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My question : Will the free plan be sufficient, or will I need to switch to a paid plan?

we want to understand the which plan talking about the platform like zaps or otherthen

I need to retrieve the following from my current SaaS software to feed into HubSpot:

• customer creations
  • customer modifications
  • customer deletions
  • order creations
  • order modifications
  • order deletions
  • invoice creation
  • invoice status (paid/unpaid/pending)

Therefore, I want to know if this could be done with the free plan (zaps) or if I would need to upgrade to the paid plan.

What I don't understand is what's included in the free version. Unlimited zaps? But am I limited by the number of automations each month, is that it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello@pollos 

we would like to connect to with you we will show you video for automation how it work togethter 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

sure ! how ? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@pollos 

We have given by information for automation 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @pollos! 👋 

If the Saas software isn’t already on Zapier then you’d likely need to use Webhooks by Zapier to connect via it’s API. This will mean that you’d need to be on a paid Zapier plan. This is because the Webhooks app is a premium app that’s not available for use on paid plans.

You can learn more about how to send and receive webhooks in Zaps here:

Since you’re new to Zapier here are some of our beginners guides that you might find useful:

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues or have any further questions at all just let me know! 🙂