Best answer

formulaire wix crm axonaut

• 12 May 2020
  • 3 replies

bonjour je souhaiterais créé un formulaire  de demande de devis pour wix qui arrive directement dans le crm axonaut étant novice je ne connais rien merci

hello I wanted to create a quote request form for wix which arrives directly in the crm axonaut being being novice I know nothing thank you

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 15 May 2020, 10:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@philippe.l 

This is a great place to start to get familiar with Zapier: https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/build-zap-workflow/

Hello, thank you for your message. I would like to create a customer contact form on my wix site (with no first name email telephone and comment) once the customer has sent the form, it created directly in axonaut an opportunity.
I don't know anything and don't know how to do it thank you
cordially philippe lescot

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @philippe.l ,

Thanks for reaching out and congrats on building your Zap! The best place to start would be at our integration articles for Wix + Axonaut. 

If I’m understanding your workflow correctly, you can use an automation rule in Wix to trigger an opportunity to be created in Axonaut.

Please let us know if that’s not correct or if you have any questions along the way- happy to help!

Merci de nous avoir contactés et félicitations pour la construction de votre Zap! Le meilleur endroit pour commencer serait nos articles d'intégration pour Wix + Axonaut. Si je comprends bien votre flux de travail, vous pouvez utiliser une règle d'automatisation dans Wix pour déclencher une opportunité à créer dans Axonaut. Veuillez nous faire savoir si ce n'est pas correct ou si vous avez des questions en cours de route - heureux de vous aider!