Best answer

Formidable Forms Authorization error

• 10 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m having the same problem with Formidable Forms. This is my first time using Zapier and with high hopes from what I read online on what it can do to help me, but unfortunately no joy here. :-(

I enter my API number and all I get it error codes 404 or 403 depending on how I set up my permalinks (as suggested in another help section I read online). Everything is checked and double checked.

I have been trying to get this to work for about 2 weeks now. It would be great if you just do what it the instructions tell you to do and it would work but unfortunately its not the case.

Oh, and what is this about “Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup”? What popup? No popups of any kind and it just confuses us who are trying to get this to work. (photos)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 21 April 2020, 17:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jmateus I’m sorry that you’ve been having trouble connecting your Formidable Forms account to Zapier. If you’re having authorization issues, Formidable have a great help guide here

There’s also a link on there to contact their support team for further info. We don’t usually like to pass folks to a different support team as we’d prefer to help you if we can, but with Formidable Forms, there are a number of permission settings that their team can take a look at for you. 

I hope that helps!