Question

Facebook Leads not adding to Mailchimp audience

• 24 May 2021
  • 4 replies

I created a Zap to import Facebook Ads Leads into our Mailchimp audience but they don’t seem to be getting added to Mailchimp. I’ve tested the Zap trigger and it’s pulling data properly from Facebook. The Zap action also seems to be working after testing it.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @marc_forbes 

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Is the Zap ON?
  2. Check your Zap Runs history for errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/
  3. Has there been new FB Leads since you turned the Zap ON?
    1. NOTE: Zaps only work when turned ON for new data going forward.

Also make sure to reference the available Help articles: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes the Zap has been on over the weekend. When I checked our Facebook Ads it shows that there are new leads from the weekend.

I checked the Zap history and it doesn’t show any errors or even any Zaps that have been run.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @marc_forbes 

Try these troubleshooting options…

I’m Receiving New Leads in Facebook, but My Zap Is Not Running

If your Zap is turned on and you are receiving leads in Facebook, but your Zap is not being triggered, there are a few things that you can do to fix this:

1. Page, Ad Account, Lead Access Admin Access

Check your Facebook account has admin permissions for these three areas. More info can be found here.

2. Re-select your form

Have you recently changed the name of your form? Re-select the form from the dropdown to refresh your settings:

3. Check the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool for any errors

• Visit the Lead Ads testing tool page
  • Select the Page and Form
  • Click "Create Lead"
  • Click the "Track Status" button
  • Review the section below "Track Status" for any errors or messages
  • If you see the 103 error, "CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager", you can reset the Facebook Leads Access permissions.

4. CRM Access Permissions for Zapier

Zapier might not have access to this page. Follow these instructions to update and/or reset your Zapier access here.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

It seems to be working now! My solution was ensuring that Zapier was set up as a CRM in Facebook Leads Ads > Leads Setup

Thanks!