Best answer

Facebook Group Reoccurring Event Data Incorrect

• 20 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I am setting up a reoccuring event. Monday and Thursday from 1:30PM to 2:30Pm for the next 5 weeks.

I have verified that it is setup correctly in Facebook (pic 1).  However in Zapier, the only End Date Time is of the last meeting.  So the calendar shows an event that runs from 1:30Pm on the 20th to 2:30Pm on the 25th of May.

Thanks

Chuck

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 April 2020, 18:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kylecoaching, it’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. Liz had mentioned above with a possible solution. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were going to mark this as answered for now. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @kylecoaching ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this issue with your events!

If you know how long each meeting is, you could use our date adjustment function to break up the times. Otherwise, please let us know and we can shoot over to Support so they can dig into your specific Zap to troubleshoot!