Best answer

Facebook Group not showing

• 4 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to make a zap to have my instagram posts automatically posted in a facebook group. I have added the zapier app to the group but its not showing up.

What is extra interesting is that I have groups that I am not admin of showing up as well as groups that do not have the zapier app show up.

icon

Best answer by Colleen_M 5 March 2020, 12:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Colleen_M

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Colleen_M I think that the first thing to double check is that the right Facebook account is connected to the Zap.

To do that, open an incognito window in your browser (or private window if you're using Internet Explorer) and then go into the Zap and re-add the Facebook connection. That will make sure that it doesn't automatically connect to any FB accounts that might be logged in in your regular browser.

Could you give that a go and see what groups you can see?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers ! I did that and the same thing happened.

* I use chrome & did open incognito

* Groups that do not have zapier app came up

* Groups I am not admin of came up

* The groups I am looking for did not

If I had not mentioned it this is a private group but to my knowledge that should not make a difference. It is not secret so it shouldn't have any issues finding these groups.

Userlevel 1

I FIGURED IT OUT!

I had to click refresh like a dozen times as it pulls groups based on how recently you were added. Since these groups I have been running for 7 years they weren't showing up right away