Best answer

EXPIRED AUTH Your LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms (1.9.0) account has expired. Please reconnect here.

• 6 June 2020
  • 4 replies

So I manage ad accounts for multiple clients and whenever I reconnect a Zap within a few mins there are other LinkedIn Zaps that require reauthorization and I feel as if I’m now going through a hamster wheel.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

David

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 June 2020, 17:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @David Morgan! I’m sorry that you’re having this trouble with your LinkedIn Zaps, that sounds really frustrating!

Could I ask if you’re using both the LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms integration and another LinkedIn integration (eg LinkedIn, Linkedin Matched Audiences), or are you having trouble with multiple Zaps using the same app (ie they’re all LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms)?

If you’re using multiple LinkedIn integrations then I’m afraid that this is an issue that we know about - adding a connection for one app will kicks the authorization off the other one. If that sounds the like what you’re running into here, please let me know and I’ll add you to the issue report for that, which helps us to track how many users have been affected and means that we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

Hi @Danvers, we manage multiple LinkedIn Ad campaigns from different advertising clients under one profile. 

Does this answer your question? Is this a bug?  Is there a way around this?

Thank you in advance.

David

I’m in the same boat here. I had 1 zap that used the Linkedin Lead Gen app connector just fine for months, but I needed to add a second. Now every 15 mins I’m asked to reconnect the apps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @David Morgan & @Noodler ,

Hopping in for Danvers- hope that is okay!

This is a current bug that our team has on their radar- I have added you both as impacted users so once there is an update, you will be notified. I’m not aware of any workarounds at the moment, but will keep an eye out internally should one pop up and perhaps another Community member will chime in if they have uncovered a workaround in the meantime. 

I know that’s not the news you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!