Best answer

Error Message: ActiveCampaign: The app returned "Invalid contact email address".

• 7 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello, 

Trying to connect Active campaign and Facebook Leads Ad. I have problem into the "set up action” part. hat email should i write into the subscriber field if it is not yet received? Tried everything already - nothing works. Nor from the dropdown menu not to write my email instead. Actually when i wrote my email it bagan sending automatic replies to me instead of to my new leads! Please help! Their support is taking forever to answer and where is no LIVE chat is just making impossible using the app especially for the first time

Thanx in advance

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 8 February 2021, 16:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rozapetrova 

Can you show us a screenshot of how the Active Campaign step is setup?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember to obfuscate sensitive information as this is a public forum. 

@rozapetrova

Can you show us a screenshot of how the Active Campaign step is setup?

Here is the part i am having trouble with (uploaded it up)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It’s this field you want to map (click) in that field:

I know that should be logical to be that, i tried to click on it as well, but it wouldn't go up :D 

Only this data which is already received lead not new ones

It’s this field you want to map (click) in that field:

i mean yes this is the field

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@rozapetrova Yes, if you click that field, it will add the email address to that field and you’re all set.

@rozapetrova Yes, if you click that field, it will add the email address to that field and you’re all set.

thank you very much