Best answer

Error in Zap - New Contact in Insightly triggers New Contact in HubSpot

• 11 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Zapier community, I’m facing an issue which I can’t comprehend. Can you please look into the error message below and see if you have an idea where the mistake may be lying?

As the title indicates, what I’m trying to accomplish is that every time a new record is created on Insightly, Zapier checks whether that contact already exists on HubSpot (by checking its email address). If it doesn’t already exist on HubSpot, then it should be created. If it already exists, no further action is required.

When I manually create a new contact on Insightly it works perfectly well. Once another user created an account on Insightly… I got this error message.

Please let me know if you need any further information to analyze this case.

Thank you very much.

Kindly,
Paulo

icon

Best answer by pauloguimaraes 12 March 2021, 08:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @pauloguimaraes!

No bother at all :) Glad you were able to figure that out — great detective work!

Userlevel 1

I just realized the reason behind the error. Even though the contact did indeed get created on Insightly… it had no email address. My apologies for bothering you with this.