Question

Epos Now to Shopify Line Items

• 14 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Good morning,

I am new to Zapier but I believe it’s got the potential to perform the action that I’m looking for

Our till system uses Epos Now and our website uses Shopify. We want our orders from Epos Now to go to the Shopify Platform as that is where we control our inventory from as it has a better range of user-friendly tools.

I’ve tried created a Zap for a new order but cannot fathom as to how to get Line Items to appear in that order. Searching this forum further I note the suggestion that I create a Google Spreadsheet with Products from both listed to create a lookup? Is that correct?

If somebody has the time to offer me a steer on how to achieve this then that would be great

Many thanks

JJ

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi John!

I can see that you also wrote to our Support team and they’ve responded to you :)

If it’s at all possible for you to update this thread once they’ve resolved that for you, it would be much appreciated! That way, anyone else who finds this thread will be able to benefit from the answer.

Thankyou and I will do once I get it working

I am yet to crack it yet

im open to some help 

JJ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JJM - It’s been a while since we’ve heard back, and I saw that you were able to get a hold of Lionel from Zapier Support regarding this issue. I noticed that you mentioned that you resolved this issue by creating two separate Zaps. Would you be as so kind to share those Zaps with us on here so the rest of the community can follow your lead? Thank you so much!