Best answer

'Dynamics 365 connector error undeclared property' property not found

• 5 October 2021
  • 2 replies

When we select a lookup (custom lookup field) in the lead table and do a test we receive the error below when testing. 

I think that this is caused by the schemaname of our lookup field; this field contains capitals.

When I create a new lookup testfield with only lower case characters I can create the lead in D365 as expected.

Is there a way to use all lookup fields from the connector (and prevent this error from occuring)?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 December 2021, 22:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sdaudey80 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi all! I wanted keep this thread updated for anyone else who may be following along. It appears @sdaudey80, stumbled on a known bug with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration.

While we don’t have any updates to share at the moment, we are tracking impacted users and will be sure to contact ya’ll via email once we do! We’ll also post here in this thread as soon as we know more.