Best answer

DropBox Team Spaces

• 30 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Zap to convert a file to PDF then upload it to DropBox.  The simple problem is that I can only select an upload location in my personal space rather than our business space.

It appears the DropBox SDK supports this but I can’t see that the Zapier integration is using it.  Can I provide the path manually?  What would the format be?  Anything else I can try?

Thanks!

Allan.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 29 April 2020, 18:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AllanW 

Sadly, the Zapier integration doesn’t non-personal spaces.

Userlevel 1

OK, thanks.  I suspected that might be the case.  Can anyone tell me how to raise a feature request?  This feature would really help me (I don’t want my Zap to be storing all the files the workflow creates in my personal DropBox area if possible).

Allan. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AllanW 

Email contact@zapier.com and they’ll add you to the wish list for that feature.

Meanwhile, if it’s essential to you, feel free to reach out as we’ve scoped out a solution (custom Dropbox integration) for another client (they didn’t end up going forward with it because of cost) and we could see if it would work for your use case as well.

PM me if interested.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AllanW ,

Circling back to confirm that you have been added as an interested user to this feature request! This helps bring more attention to the request, gets it higher on our “to do” list, and makes it more likely that it will get worked on.

We don’t have an ETA on when or if this will get added, but your contact details are attached to the suggestion as well, so you’ll automatically get notified if there’s an update.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!