Best answer

Docparser to Zapier mySQL, adds every one of the lines into one line

• 30 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Greetings All, 

I'm attempting to handle information from docparser, it adds every one of the right sections and lines, yet when in zapier, it doesn't make numerous lines, it adds the entire segment into one column, and there's 15 lines for each tones, 

It does this for google sheets, and MySQL? 

Kindly help me.

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 November 2021, 15:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @brendarobers!

I know I’m a bit late to the party here so you may well have already got this figured out, but I wanted to reach out just in case you were still looking for some help on this. 

It sounds like you may have been getting line items from Docparser and trying to pass them to the Create Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) or New Row (MySQL) actions which don’t support line items.

Instead, you could try using the Google Sheets Create Spreadsheet Row(s) action which does support line items:
e3265bf91b2286aa98b6049995e00ec5.png

You could then create a separate Zap to trigger when a New Spreadsheet Row is added in Google Sheets and use the New Row action to add each into mySQL.

That should help to add all the line items into separate rows in Google Sheets and mySQL. :)