Question

How do I prevent duplicate Wealthbox appointments from Calendly?

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all! 

I am new to zapier and have been having an issue with using 2 different calendly links and its creating duplicates in Wealthbox. 

Right now I am running 2 different zaps, one for hour long in person meetings, and another for 30 minute phone calls. Also in my wealthbox, I have it set up to color code if the meeting is in-person (blue) or if it is a phone call (Gray). 

When someone schedules a phone call it will say “*Name* - Phone Call” which is exactly how I have it set up. However, then it will duplicate that event create another event at the same time, one showing up as a phone call (Gray) and another showing up as a meeting (blue). 

This is also happening the other way. If someone schedules an in-person meeting it will create a meeting event (blue) in wealthbox saying “Name - In person meeting” but it will also create another event at the same time showing up as a phone call (gray). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jackroberts 

You may need to add a Filter as Step 2 in the Zap to handle each Calendly event:

https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

For us to have more context, we will need to see screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.