Question

How do I transfer Hubspot deal stages as words, not numbers, to Excel via Zapier?

• 22 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi,

I’m wondering if there’s a way to set up a zap so that the deal stage is presented as the words it should be instead of the numbers. I haven’t got a zap currently set-up for it, and the numbers is how it comes when they are transferred from Hubspot to Excel. Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lachie016 

Which apps are you trying to use in the Zaps? (name)

You may need to use the concept of a lookup table:

Badge

I’m using HubSpot and Excel. If the pipeline stage details stage works, would you have an example on it. I played around with it earlier and couldn’t get what I was looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lachie016 

For us to have more context, we would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Try adding this Zap action: HubSpot - Get Pipeline Stage Details

Badge

I have stage 1 set up for Deal Stage and Stage 2 to find row by record ID

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @lachie016,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

It looks like you may have incorrectly mapped the “Pipeline Id” field with the Deal Stage ID. Could you please try remapping the “Pipeline Id” field to the Pipeline ID from the trigger?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Badge

Hi, they are currently matching but nothings changes. I essentially, just want the numbers that Hubspot is giving me as the deal stage to convert to the writing it should be and how its presented in hubspot

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lachie016 

The Pipeline ID field expects a value that is a Pipeline ID instead of a Deal Stage ID