Question

Creating client SMS reminders between GoTeamUp and Zapier

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking to find out how I can set up an integration between GoTeamUp and Zapier to create a SMS reminder that gets sent to clients ahead of an appointment with us. Is this possible?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @RobA, welcome to the Community!

Can I double-check that you’re using TeamUp? I think that’s what you mean by GoTeamUp (I can see that they use that on their social accounts). 

If so, you can see the triggers that TeamUp has on the integration page. It sounds like the closest thing to what you’re describing is the Class Registration trigger, would that work for you?

For the SMS portion of the Zap, you would need to sign up for an app that sends text messages on your behalf. You can see popular SMS apps that integrate with Zapier here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/phone. One thing to note is that SMS by Zapier won't work in this case as it can only send text messages to one phone number (that needs to be verified). 

I recommend taking a look at this article: Will it Zap? How to work out if Zapier can help you with your workflow. It walks you through the steps to understanding if you can use Zapier to do what you need. 

If you have any questions after reading those, please let us know!