Question

Creating a RRS feed with a static URL

• 14 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to create a RSS feed from a combine of a other RSS feeds with a static URL in it, I have been using “Build a Custom RRS Feed” zap but I cant get it to work. Does any one have experience with this?

Cheers,

Britt

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Britt we just wanted to check in here! Are you able to provide more information regarding your desired outcome and what you’ve tried that isn’t producing that result like @andywingrave mentioned here? With more information, we can help point you in the right direction. Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Thanks for getting back to me. I understand that. But I’d like to know where this is going wrong? If you could explain what your current set up is in detail, and what you are trying to achieve,and why you need a static URL to achieve this, I might be able to point you in the right direction. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Andy,

I was just wondering if it was a possibility to add a static url to the mash of the 3-4 rss feeds?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Can you give us some more information as to where it seems to be going wrong? Some screenshots/logs would be super helpful if possible!