Best answer

Connecting Zapier to a form in a commerce page in Squarespace

I have hit a problem trying to link my shop on Squarespace with Zapier.

When someone clicks Add to Cart for a product, a form pops up on screen to be completed. I was trying to connect this form with Zapier so that when a sale is finalised my zap will process.

So far i have not found a way for Zapier to find this particular form on my website (its only finding the general contact form.

Is there any work around to get this to work?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 11 May 2022, 23:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Amandaf 

Generally you should see all the forms from your squarespace account.Try refreshing your connection of squarespace by removing the connection and reconnecting it again.

Also use a Private Window or Incognito Mode in your Browser while doing this.If still you cant find the form reach out to Zapier account as they can investigate further inside your account.

I have hit this same problem. Have you found a solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Amandaf and @Chelseawessman!

This isn’t possible with the current Squarespace integration, I’m afraid. This is more of an eCommerce feature (or maybe it’s a promotional pop-up you’re referring to) than form submission.

We’ve got feature requests for those to be supported and I’ve added your votes for the, Thus far, Squarespace hasn’t been super responsive to adding more features, unfortunately :(

Are there any options within your Squarespace account to send data to webhooks when specific forms are submitted? I’m not overly familiar with the Squarespace side of things.

Another possible workaround: does Squarespace integrate with other apps, like Google Sheets maybe? If so, you could build a Zap that triggers on that, then add whichever other steps you want, for other apps.

Hope that helps!