Best answer

Connect my Dave Ramsey Leads to my CRM

• 2 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Trying to Connect Dave Ramsey ELP Leads to my companies custom tailor made CRM. My CRM is already an app on zapier, the lead service is not. I asked the lead service for a public API I could use to build a zap but they said “we do not integrate with API keys”. Using a zap to get the info from the new lead email would theoretically work however… the only information they provide in the email is the leads name, no contact info. I have to get that directly from their platform. The lead service did tell me “we integrate with Top Producer, BoomTown, FiveStreet, FollowUpBoss, TigerLead, TRIBUS, Wise Agent, Firepoint, Commissions Inc, Kunversion, Loomlogic. “ so surely there’s a way and I just don’t know what it is? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 May 2023, 21:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AndrewD 

I do see that BoomTown has a Trigger on Zapier for New Leads added, I guess this would be your way to go. 

@MohSwellam I was hoping I wouldn’t have to pay for a 2nd CRM. I’m currently looking for a way to connect my current CRM and the Dave Ramsey ELP leads. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @AndrewD! Thanks for reaching out in community and great question. 🤗

Hmm, without a public API, we’re a bit limited. As you mentioned, you could go the confirmation emails route with Email Parser by Zapier or Mailparser but it sounds like that may not have all the details you’re looking for.

We do have apps for most of the leads apps you mentioned in that list though!

I did add your vote for a Dave Ramsey ELP integration to our internal app wishlist! We'll let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.

Sorry to not have better news here but we appreciate you flagging this in community!