Question

Complex Zapier Question Here Involving Other Automations.

• 9 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello Zap Community,

This may or may not be a very complex issue, but to me, it seems complex. Here is what I am (in a nutshell) trying to accomplish. I know how to use Zapier pretty well. However, I have come to a fork in the road.

I want to connect Zapier with my Facebook lead gen automation. Easy part. Now those people who have filled out a lead capture form, I want them to go into a mailchimp tag that is just a bulk tag that they all funnel into. On the FB lead capture form there will be a CTA button saying schedule now. These people who go into this tag will have 24 hours to schedule. If they do not, I want them to funnel into an email/text drip campaign. I want the people who do book, to be taken out of the bulk list and put into a list of booked clients. They will be out of the email/text drip campaign. Don’t want to annoy them about booking, when they already booked.

Using monday.com those FB leads will also funnel into a list here. When the status changes to booked, I want it to automate in a way where monday.com and mailchimp can be utilized with Zapier to where those prospective clients are taken out automatically and put into that special “booked” tag in mailchimp.

Is this something at all possible to automate, or would the clients who book, have to be manually taken out of the list? As our agency grows, we can’t do manual removals. Everything must be done with an automation.

Any input from y’all would be great!

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @LRM123! Thanks so much for reaching out in the Community! 🤗

It looks you were able to reach out to my friends in support and they pointed ya in the direction of consulting a Zapier Expert for this particular setup! There’s also a matchmaking service that could be neat to look into!: https://zapier.com/experts/matchmaking

We do have a some crazy awesome users here in the Community who could have some extra insight to share. 

Please keep us in the loop if you! We’d love to know how you’re getting along with this! ⚡️